PRP-X+ LifeLift Training and Certification – Day One Only
Day One PRP-X+ LifeLift™ Training and Certification includes a full day of training in:
- Autologous PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin)
- ESWT (Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy)
- Ultrasound Guidance
Summary: We will discuss the science supporting each modality, how to use it, explain the facts to patients, create effective protocols, how to attract new patients & build brand equity with marketing, and how to set proper market pricing. We will have live demonstrations of Hair Regeneration protocols, Orthopedic injections, and Aesthetic treatments.
BRING A STAFF MEMBER ALONG AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Cost: $1,295.00 (before coupon)
Medical Marketing Best Practices
We will demonstrate specific marketing techniques to build your brand equity, create a high level of expertise with targeted indications, and improve patient flow, revenue, and profitability, helping you achieve your end goal.
You will experience live demonstrations of ESWT and PRP & Exosomes for Aesthetics, Hair Regeneration, Orthopedics, and Microneedle therapies.
We will ensure that every attendee completes the training with more thorough knowledge and can confidently enhance their practice. To that end, we are committed to our students and the mission of providing premium and innovative training in regenerative medicine. Here are some basics for how the day will go:
- You will participate in a full training day for all modalities mentioned above.
- We will provide a marketing plan to educate and attract new patients.
- We will cover each modality’s science, expected results, protocols, and how to properly communicate the technology, get the best results, and improve your practice’s profitability by upgrading the outcomes you get from your treatments.
- We conclude all our training with a Certificate of Completion.
8:15am–8:45 am————–Registration and Breakfast
9:00am————–Science and Didactic – History of products and scientific applications for Shockwave, PRP, and UltraSound for Orthopedic Indications
10:45am————–Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Protocols
1:15pm—————Demonstration of treatments
4:00pm–5pm————-Q and A – closing remarks
5:00 pm————–We take everyone out for a local dinner and drinks
141 NW 20th St., Suite G1
Boca Raton, FL 33431 United States